ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A COOL COMPANY?
Mitch Wright Plumbing, Heating & Air hires the best:
- Plumbing Technicians
- Drain Technicians
- Heating & Air Technicians and Installers
- Customer Service Experts
- Comfort Advisors
We are always looking for the best in the Mid South areas. Mitch Wright Plumbing, Heating & Air is an award wining company with an A+ rating from the BBB. We have been in business since 1983, helping families like yours. We are like a family and are always looking for good people to add to our team.
Mitch Wright Plumbing, Heating & Air is the right team for you if:
- You desire to make a better than average income.
- You would like to be a part of an award winning team.
- You have the desire to make our industry better every day.
- You desire to give the best service available every day to every customer.
- You desire to develop your skills and receive on-going training.
Call or visit us online now while there is a spot for you. You’ll be glad you did! We would love to help you build your future.
- Great Compensation
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing
- Health Insurance
- Earned Spiffs
- Monthly Cash Incentives
- Company Outings for You and Your Family
- Earned Bonuses
- Birthday Gift and Recognition
- Company Truck for Techs
- And Many, Many More!
HVAC Install Technician Plumbing Technician
MAIN TEAM MEMBER OBJECTIVES
- Listen to needs and objections of our customers
- Find the right solution for our customers
- Help our customers make the best decision
- Achieve goals and expectations set by your manager
- Perform general in-home or business service calls
- Establish customer rapport to offer our customers the right products and services they desire
- Ask the right questions to troubleshoot heating and cooling system malfunctions
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans
- Explain replacement opportunities for again, inefficient or underperforming systems
- Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, trade shows and retreats
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets
- Good knowledge of your craft and the ability to complete needed repairs
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Clean, safe driving record
- Clean background record
- Strong desire to be a better team member tomorrow than you are today
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team
- Positive attitude every day
- Any other duties, tasks assigned by your manager. In general, whatever it takes to work with our team to meet revenue and service goals
FREE Estimates*Financing Available WAC.Valid from Sep 13, 2017 - Dec 13, 2021
Free Second Opinion*Financing Available WAC.Valid from Sep 13, 2017 - Dec 31, 2021
$59 A/C Tune Up*Financing Available WAC.Valid from Sep 11, 2017 - Dec 31, 2021
FREE In-Home Air Quality Inspection*Financing Available WAC.Valid from Sep 13, 2017 - Dec 31, 2021
$200 Off New Sewer/Water Line*Financing Available WAC.Valid from Sep 13, 2017 - Dec 31, 2021
FREE Water Heater Estimate*Financing Available WAC.Valid from Sep 13, 2017 - Dec 31, 2021
FREE Water Heater Inspection*Financing Available WAC.Valid from Sep 13, 2017 - Dec 31, 2021
FREE In Home Plumbing Inspection*Financing Available WAC.Valid from Sep 13, 2017 - Dec 31, 2021
$99 Clogged Drain Clearing*Financing Available WAC.Valid from Sep 13, 2017 - Dec 31, 2021
50% Off 1/2 OFF 1lb of Freon*Financing Available WAC.Valid from Sep 13, 2017 - Dec 31, 2021