Southaven Plumbing Repair
Prompt Service from DeSoto County Plumbing Pros
Need fast plumbing repair in Southaven? Make the Wright choice and call Mitch Wright Plumbing, Heating & Air. Fully licensed, insured, and backed by years of experience, you can count on our plumbers to quickly and accurately diagnose the cause of your plumbing problem and fix it correctly—the first time. Our plumbing repair services are competitively priced and there are never any overtime charges!
Our plumbing repair team can fix all types of plumbing issues, including:
- Leaking faucets
- Leaking toilets
- Leaking pipes
- Toilets that won't flush
- Toilets that randomly flush by themselves
- Clogged toilets
- Clogged sinks
- Clogged tub / shower drains
- Malfunctioning water heaters
To request an appointment for plumbing repair in Southaven or anywhere in DeSoto County, please give us a call at (662) 269-0851.
Leaky Faucet Repair & Replacement
We all know that leaking faucets can be annoying, but did you know that all of those little drip-drip-drips can add up to a significant amount of wasted water that you're paying for? Don't watch your money drip down the drain; make sure to call Mitch Wright as soon as possible to have the problem taken care of by a professional plumber. Wherever possible, we'll do what we can to fix the faucet using replacement parts (such as new gaskets). If it won't be cost effective or even possible to fix an old, corroded faucet, we can also install a new one for you.
Toilet Repair & Installation
A working toilet is non-negotiable in any household, so when there's trouble, don't wait too long to call a plumber. Our toilet repair team is on call 24/7 to help get you out of a jam!
Here are some common toilet issues that we can help you with:
- Toilet is leaking at the base. This may simply be a matter of tightening the bolts that hold the toilet to the floor, but it's more likely that you need a new wax ring (the component that creates a watertight seal between the toilet and the floor).
- Toilet flushes by itself. Do you ever hear your toilet randomly flushing? This is a sign that there may be a water leak from the tank into the bowl. When the water level in the tank gets low enough, it will start refilling. This can waste a lot of water!
- Toilet won't flush. This usually means that there's a problem with the flapper, flush lever lift arm, or lift chain. We can take a look in your tank and make the necessary adjustments. Or, you may have a clog somewhere down the line.
- Toilet is clogged. Pretty self explanatory! Avoid using too much toilet paper or flushing anything other than human waste and TP (yes, that includes "flushable" wipes!)
- Toilet needs replacing. Is your toilet a relic? Are you interested in a newer, more water-efficient model? We can help you install the right toilet to fit your needs and decor.
Available 24/7 for Emergency Plumbing Repair
Our Southaven plumbing repair team is always available when you need us. Check out our reviews to see what people are saying about their experience with us.
Give us a call at (662) 269-0851 or contact us online to make your appointment!
Fully Licensed & Insured
Never an Overtime Charge
Competitive, Up-front Pricing
Family Owned & Operated
Available 24/7 for Emergencies
Voted DeSoto's Best for 13 years